Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bumper Stickers 5

Well sense everyone seemed to enjoy the other bumper stickers i found a few more...

PETA People Eating Tasty Animals

LOOK OUT!!! I drive just like you.

Got Chocolate???

There Are 3 Kinds Of People: Those who can count and those who can't.

All Men Are Created Equal... ONE STEP BELOW WOMEN.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

I'm Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone.

GUN CONTROL means using BOTH HANDS.


DON'T TAILGATE ME or I'll flick a booger on your windshield.

I Am Not An Alcoholic, I'M A DRUNK, Alcoholics Go To Meetings.

KEEP HONKING, I'M RELOADING!!!

Guns Don't Kill People, Drivers With Cellphones Do.

SHH! I'm Listening To A Book.

I'm Already Against The Next War.

If The Screams From My Trunk Bother You, Turn Up Your Radio.

It's been a long week already, AND IT'S ONLY MONDAY.


HONK!!!! If YOUR FAMILY embarrasses You.

Stop Repeat Offenders DON'T RE-ELECT THEM.

My 401-k is now a 101-k

I got in a traffic jam on my road to riches.

Life is short, Break some rules.

Blessed are the Flexible, They never get bent out of shape.

WATCH OUT! I'm late for my DRIVERS ED class.

What part of "Thou Shalt Not" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all men are equal, 10,000,000 steps below God, and 5 steps above woman