Monday, May 21, 2007

Bumper Stickers 2

Go on, I'll see you at the next traffic light.

Stop reading my bumper stickers & pay attention to the road.

I souport publik edekashun.

Huked on foniks werked fer me!

Ate yeers agoe, I coodent eben spel teecher, now I is wun!

They can send me to college but they can't make me think.

My child is an honor student at Screeching Weasel High School.

I love animals, they're delicious!

I'm pro choice: I choose to hunt, trap, eat, and wear fur.

Save The Giant Flying Vampire Toads!

Bright red meat is good for you. Fuzzy green meat is not good for you.

Support the right to arm bears!

If there is a tourist season why can't we shoot them?

Shut up voices, or I'll poke you with a Q-tip!!

Part 3 in a couple of days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you from experience - the q-tip just isn't enough to do the trick. It takes some pine-sol, a package of spaghetti, about a gallon of gasoline, and a welding torch.
Yup, that shuts 'em up really fast.

Peter said...

Ryan you left one out. You forgot the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.