Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bumper Stickers 4

Ok this is the last part enjoy...

Maybe the Hokey-Pokey is what its all about.

I don't care who you are, what you are driving, or where you would rather be.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

Fleece on earth,good wool to ewe.

Nonconformists are all alike.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?

All generalizations are false.

Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!!

We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile.

You will be Assimilated.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!

Stop continental drift!

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Subvert the dominant paradigm.

Let's Put the Fun Back in Funeral!

This is a bumper sticker.

I hate bumper stickers!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bumper stickers!!!

donnjohnson said...

These were so good I added you to my bookmarks....ha! Keep it up!

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

Yay! I'm not the only commenter anymore!
:P

Peter said...

you never were beth. Anyway the one about the funeral is very good

Anonymous said...

she sortive was back when he posted these or at least the main one (way back then)...