Friday, May 18, 2007

Bumper Stickers 1

This will be the first of 4 or so installments of some of my favorite bumper stickers!!!!!

Just when you think you've won the rat race, along comes a faster rat.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy & good with ketchup.

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat.

Designed by computer, built by robot, driven by moron.

Car will explode upon impact.

If this car were a horse, I'd have to shoot it.

This is not an abandoned vehicle.

Do Not Wash - this vehicle is undergoing a scientific dirt test.

You have to be really secure to be seen in this car like this.

Why am I the only person on earth that knows how to drive?

Forget about world peace... visualize using your turn signal.

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming & yelling like the passengers in his car.

Part two will follow in a couple of days.

4 comments:

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

Those are some great ones! The ones that make no sense are the best...I always knew those penguins were evil.
And then there are the spoofs on normal bumper stickers, like
"My child can beat up your honor student" and
"I brake for-- aaahh NO BRAKES!"
Looking forward to more!!

Anonymous said...

my favorite is(Car will explode upon impact.)

I want to impact that car so.... bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter said...

So Ryan did you post these backward or what happened that the 1st of the bumper stickers section ended up on the bottom of the page?

Anonymous said...

just look at the dates.