Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bumper Stickers 3

Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people are crazy. Check 3 friends, if they are O.K. you're it.

Some days it just isn't worth chewing through the straps.

I do everything my rice crispies tell me to.

I'm not a brat! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!

I break for fairies, elves, gnomes, leprechauns, & other invisible creatures that only I can see.

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

5 out of 4 people lave a problem with fractions.

Must not sleep... the clowns will eat me.

Archeologists will date any old things!

We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

My job is so secret, even I don't know what it is.

Eschew obfuscation!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey Jack i thought that the last section was the last one?... lol