Monday, February 4, 2008

Tough Love vs. Spanking

It seems that these days most Americans think it is improper to spank children,

so over the years I tried other methods to control my kids when they had one of 'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

This worked so well for my children that I now use the method on my grandchildren.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my grandson, in case you would like to use the technique.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep.... Ryan has kids and.... grandkids..... and no one finds out till now.....

Sarcastic Sally said...

Well the kid in the picture does look a lot like him...

Peter said...

you know this does look efficient though in a strong way