Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When U Black U Black.....

When I was born, I was BLACK ,

When I grew up, I was BLACK ,

When I went in the sun, I stayed BLACK,

When I got cold, I was BLACK ,

When I was scared, I was BLACK ,

When I was sick, I was BLACK ,

And when I die, I'll still be BLACK .

When U Black U Black, BUT.......

NOW, you 'white' folks....

When you're born, you're PINK,

When you grow-up, you're WHITE ,

When you go in the sun, you get RED,

When you're cold, you turn BLUE,

When you're scared, you're YELLOW,

When you get sick, you're GREEN,

When you bruise, you turn PURPLE ,

And when you die, you look GRAY.



So who y'all callin'
COLORED folks?



This was written by a black gentleman in Texas...

3 comments:

David said...

LOL! Good one.

Sarcastic Sally said...

That's almost as good as a midget joke!

Steven said...

OOH! Joke! HA! good one! yeah! I wonder who actually wrote it.