Monday, December 8, 2008

Clean Vs. Messy

I know that most, if not all, of you visitors to my blog out there have a immaculate bedrooms all the time, I, in fact, do not. Some times my room is sooo messy that it's hard for me to find my own bed in the usual mess of snowboarding equipment, gun stuff, school books, electronic stuff/computers, hunting stuff, dogs, dirty clothes, clean clothes, and shoes that my floor is often littered with. It so happened that one morning a few weeks ago mom came in and told me i had to clean my room before i ate breakfast. Well, with my favorite meal hanging on the line i decided that it might be worth it to clean my room. While cleaning my room i started finding items that i thought were lost. And that is when i started thinking...you know maybe a messy room is better than a clean one. Because if you loose something and your room is messy chances are it is in your room and all you have to do is start picking up a little and you'll find it. But if you had a clean room then when you lost something it's going to be harder to find because it's probably not in your room and it's somewhere else, either in the rest of the house or you left it at a store you were recently at or you left it at a friends house. So I deducted that having a messy room was more adventagous for me because then I could find lost items quicker.


I propose that everyone should leave their room messy so that we don't loose as many items!!!!

6 comments:

Jowy H said...

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. -AA Milne

And now, I shall stop thinking.

Steven said...

A messy room is fine, until... CRUNCH! AH! what was that?
Oh man! I just broke my camera! (or something like that)

I like to keep a path clean, but it is fun to pretend like you are in the Australian wilderness, trying to find your way out of your room through your piles of clothes.

Ben&Brit said...

BUT!

If you keep your room clean AND cleaned out, you know exactly where everything is which saves a lot of time :-) (And no, my room is neither.)

Sarcastic Sally said...

Joe's quote says it all. Plus, having a messy room is very advantageous for keeping people from constantly hanging out in your room. If they can't get past the huge piles of laundry, computer junk, school books, papers, and dead pets stacked near the door, they usually won't come in at all. (However, the paths that Steve is talking about are no fun. It's much better to have piles to jump over.) (And Ben, your room is both, not neither, guaranteed.)

Anyhowz, I vote YES!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. NO.

` pink cookie said...

ahahah .. i would say i pretty much agree with your messy room proposal ... my rooms messy alot of the time too so :) i say leave your room messy