Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Two New Instrements

This is my new Dobro. It's made by a company called Dean...the sound is a good clear twangy sort of sound, just how I like it :D...I bought a nut riser and then I tried to tune it again one of the pegs broke...it didn't break off it more like broke a gear or something so I'm going to go pick myself up a new one tomorrow!!
The gun I've had for about 2 months now but I finally got it all put together!!! The scope on top is a Super Sniper 10x42 with a 30mm tube...The scope is simply amazing it is very clear and has mil-dots in it!!! The bi-pod will hopefully help when I'm out hunting plus it makes it look cool!!!

5 comments:

Steven said...

YES! I want to see you play that in the GNO!

Looks cool, is it hard to play?

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

I think the gun would be the more useful instrument in the GNO.

David said...

ROFL

Ben&Brit said...

ROFL -- Very nice :-)

Steven said...

you know, after seeing the gun in person, those pictures don't even do it justice... not even halfway.