Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Making the world happy

The Gores and the Clintons are flying on Air Force One. Bill looks at Al, chuckles and says, "You know, I could throw a $100.00 bill out the window right now and make one person very happy."
Al shrugs his stiff shoulders and says, "Well, I could throw ten $10.00 bills out the window and make 10 people very happy."
Hillary tosses her perfectly hair-sprayed hair and says, "Of course, then, I could throw one hundred-$1.00 bills out the window and make a hundred people very happy."
Chelsea rolls her eyes, looks at all of them and says, "I could throw all of you out the window and make the whole country happy!"

5 comments:

Peter said...

LOL that's awsome

Unknown said...

dude wheres the respect fo the new stimulus package!

Sarcastic Sally said...

Wow, 6 posts in the last week -- you really have been putting those blogger monkeys to work!

Bob smily said...

the sad part is she would do it to, well I guess its not really that sad

Anonymous said...

I couldn't see her doing it... but it would be really funny... I mean "good" if she did!

It's her parents and most kids get indoctrinated by their parents and beleive almost the same as them on political stuff. :P