Sunday, April 13, 2008

How to learn chinese in 2 minutes

Our athletes are preparing to travel to China. The State Department has prepared a small guide to help them communicate when they get there:

That's not right!: Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive?: Hu Yu Hai Ding

See me ASAP: Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man: Dum Gai

Small Horse: Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach?: Wai Yu So Tan

I bumped into a coffee table!: Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift!: Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here.: Wai So Dim

I thought you were on a diet!: Wai Yu Mun Ching

This is a tow away zone.: No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week.: Wai Yu Kum Nao

Staying out of sight: Lei Ying Lo

He's cleaning his automobile: Wa Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive: Yu Stin Ki Pu

5 comments:

Sarcastic Sally said...

Dose ah veh wi fu ni!

Peter said...

wow interesting. where do you get these??. lol

Ben&Brit said...

veh wi nie see. Wi yu la fing?

Steven said...

LOL!
I all way want to speak a foren laungauge, thouhg, I tink I betr wurk on dis one fuhr a wihle lunger.

Abbey said...

LOL-poor athletes. They're going to wonder why they're getting all the Chinese blank stares. :D