Thursday, August 7, 2008

New photo + a good political joke!

(real) This photo was taken near the Georgia-South Carolina border. The alligator was between 12 and 14 feet long.




I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said
she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal
Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President
what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied, "I'd give houses to all the homeless people."

"Wow...what a worthy goal" I told her, "You don't have to wait
until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and
mow, pull weeds, and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll
take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out,
and
you can give him the $50 to use toward a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds while her Mom glared
at
me, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't
the
homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the
$50?"

And I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her folks still
aren't talking to me.




Is this really a "Redneck Mansion"?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL! I'll have to try it sometime and I have to agree with David, Its not a "redneck mansion" because of the things david pointed out and beer bottles aren't laying everywhere (sorry but it is true :P).

Jowy H said...

I don't see no duct tape so I gotta say it ain't real.

Steven said...

LOL.. I hope it's real, cause I want one!

I think Joe is right though..
I don't think it can be real without duct tape.

Anonymous said...

See how many people agree with me? :P