Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our Easter....

The three airsoftiteers discussing future battle plans


Moments after Daniel was shot, Forest looks on innocently
"Those are going to be easy to find!"

"You mean the Easter bunny is dead?"
Isaac just after going off of a totally huge jump!!!!
The newly weds...David and Kristen
"Ryan, quit cheating and looking where I'm hiding the easter eggs and go eat some more..."
Some of them were bored enough to board...

Do ya feel lucky, PUNK?!?!?

The grape of terror!!!

Catching flies...

Moments before the pretzel gets caught, chewed, and then swallowed...

Everyone was kung-fu fighting...

The chip is not far from being munched...

"Ha Ha...i got your sister and you ain't gettin her back no how"

Nothing says easter like a good game of golf...


Hope yalls had a wonderful Easter...I know I did!

6 comments:

Steven said...

That was a close call, I almost commented before all the pictures were up! Ok, now that that's settled, I can comment.
"These were some of the best easter family pictures I've ever seen" I, however, will be using that line on David's blog too, so don't feel too special.

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

That's ok Steven...Thats what friends are for...to make you feel almost special ;)

Sarcastic Sally said...

Looks like fun!
A lot more fun than our Easter Nap and Easter Pizza. Maybe if we had thrown the food and taken pictures it would have been more exciting... :-P

Great captions BTW. :D

Ben&Brit said...

Oooh! What fun! HEY, BETH! I WAS ON FIRST!

Sarcastic Sally said...

LOL
I've gotta stop doing that...
Steve just did it to me too though.

Ben&Brit said...

Wow, Ryan! Your blog is popular!

YEAH, BETH! :-)

I felt bad for not saying anything, so I posted again.